Monday, April 03, 2006

The first angtry

Yes, i just made up a new word

Deal with it. I think it describes perfectly what these blog entries are all about, my angry life. I'm sure there are loads of these kind of things out there but living in Somerset helps me make mine funny, because Somerset is full of utter tossers. I live in Taunton as a student and pretty much everyone gets on my tits.

The elderly make me want to try and stop trains with my balls, and the goth kids make me so mad it melts oxygen.
Combining the two with other elements thrown in for good measure makes for some absolute bollocks that probably doesn't make sense most of the time. But hey, that's me. As everyone who meets me says:

"You're a total wanker. But we love you"


Actually, they don't but I like to think they do.

No comments: