Why is it that some people are just big tossers? I was walking through a supermarket the other day when a girl, with a bunch of her slapper mates stared at me and said in a squeaky voice “ELLO” followed by a long silent stare. I carried on walking, wondering if it was someone i knew, before simply replying with “....hello”, as you do when someone says hello to you. But then she did the strangest thing, she walked off giggling with her mates as if it was hilarious. Sorry, did i miss something you daft bitch? Did you suddenly contract a lethal dose of tuberculosis?
I hope she did, because had she not walked around the corner into the vegetable section i’d have shot her in the fucking throat. It seems she was so impressed with making her mates laugh at her obvious intelligence that she didn’t notice the fact that everyone was laughing AT her, not with her. Even the old woman stood looking at her basket wondering why she’d bought such shit batteries (again) was laughing at her, and i know for a fact that old woman also wanted to throw the girl’s dead body into a canal . Rolled up in carpet. With a jack tied to her leg.
But this doesn’t matter, because i win. I had better shopping. I was buying lots of alcohol to have a good time with my friends, whereas they were walking around buying chewing gum, probably to try and disguise the smell of the fags they’d been smoking from their moms. If she ever found out she might cut her pocket money so she can’t buy any more Barbie dolls. Plus, i have more money than they do. And a car. I don’t think she had a car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment