I had my hair cut today. Nothing special you may be thinking, people have their hair cut all the time you twat. But today was special because i only had it ‘tidied up’ a bit rather than fully cut. However, when i do have it fully cut i often get the usual wankers exclaiming “Oh, you’ve had your hair cut!”. Yeah, well done you fucking trollop, what you’ve managed to do there is use one of your senses to see that something has changed visually about me. It’s generally what the sight sense is used for, seeing things. Those two mushy balls in your skull are your eyes you useless bastard.
I know I have had MY haircut because it’s MY hair, for fuck’s sake. It’s not like I just wandered into the barber’s in a daze and managed to get it cut by accident, leaving money behind in the process, is it? What i like to do when they mention this is to kick them really hard in the face. Try it. It works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment